Thank you to Joe Warnimont from Write with Warnimont for recognizing me for this wonderful award. It’s an honor to be nominated and to be given the privilege to nominate other great bloggers for the Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is intended to recognize up-and-coming blogs, particularly those with fewer than 200 followers. Here are the rules:
• Post eleven facts about yourself
• Answer the questions posed by your nominator
• Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
• Post eleven new questions to your recipients
• Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients.
11 Facts About Me:
- I enjoy playing Texas Hold’em
- I have three beautiful children
- I am currently working on my third degree
- I, like my nominator, like to read two to three books at once
- My iPad never leaves my side
- I volunteer my media services to my church and maintain 3 sites for them
- I am and will probably always be a WWE fan
- I plan to participate in my first 5K marathon in 2015
- I have piloted a helicopter
- I love to go fishing
- I am a Chicago Bears fan
My Answers To Joe’s Questions:
1. What’s your big project right now? Currently finishing my first book titled “My Way Out”
2. If you could choose one writer to write a story about your life who would it be? Carl Weber
3. Who would play you in the film adaptation of the story on your life? Cedric the Entertainer
4. Self-Publishing or traditional publishing? Traditional
5. Last book you read, current book you are reading and the next book you will be reading? “The Man in 3B” Carl Weber, “Now You See Her” James Patterson, “Kill Me if You Can” James Patterson
6. Biggest writing pet peeve? Frivolous interruptions
7. If you could travel back in time (or forward) what period would you live in, and why? I would love to go back to the old west and travel the plains by horse and live the simple life.
8. If you were handed $1000 and could only spend it on one thing (and you can’t save it or put it towards loans), what would it be? I would rent an RV and drive to Wisconsin for a fishing trip.
9. If the world was being taken over by aliens and you could grab one thing before you left home, what would it be? My iPad, and I would connect to the Alien Network, lol
10. What is your favorite blog to read and why? WWW.KMWEILAND.COM, It is a great resource for writers.
11. If you could be a villain in a book, who would it be? The Riddler
Questions for my nominees:
1. What’s your big project right now?
2. What is the best memory you have of your childhood?
3. At what age did you know you wanted to be a writer?
4. What is the destination of your dream vacation?
5. What is your primary goal in life?
6. If you could be a super hero, who would it be and why?
7. If you could donate $15,000 to any charity who would you choose.?
8. What do you feel the most import part of writing? i.e. research, outline, rewriting, proofing
9. What inspires you to write?
10. What is your favorite blog to read and why?
11. E-Reader or Actual Book?
My nominees (in no particular order):